Goals for 2021

So you've heard my results from my 2020 goals now let's see what my goals for 2021 are! 

1) Go on Holiday 

Now this one may not happen but I'm hoping it will. I just want to go away somewhere for a week even if it's just in the UK. Here's hoping!

2) Watch 80 Films I Haven't Seen Before 

I managed 70 films last year so I thought I'd try and raise the bar this year.

3) Write 5 Chapters of Own Book 

I seriously want to get back into writing and especially focus on my own novel again. 

4) Read 9 Books 

It was amazing to hit my goal for reading 8 books last year so I'd really love to read 9 this year. 

5) Try New Fashion Styles 

Like most people, I spent a lot of 2020 in leggings and comfy home wear so when things get a bit normal I'd like to try new looks. 

6) Visit Somewhere New 

This is another one I'm hoping will happen. I wish it could be some castle somewhere in the UK but just don't know yet so will have to wait and see. 

7) Cook More 

I am guilty of ordering a lot of take out so I really want to try and cook for myself more this year and have take aways only once a week. 

8) Write 20 Blog Posts 

This is one I set out to do last year but didn't complete but I really want to try this!

9) Finish 3 Art Projects 

I find art and making things really relaxing so I've challenge myself to try and do more art and at least finish 3 projects. 

10) Learn More Greek Mythology 

I've really got back into Greek mythology recently so I'd love to try watching more shows or read more things on Greek mythology. 


I'm hoping to try and accomplish more goals this year than last year. Overall I miss writing so I hope these goals help me write more. What goals have you got in store for 2021?

Comments