Greetings

Well blog it's been a while. Let's face it I think all of us have had A YEAR. So my plan to write blogs on the regular sort of took a back seat. This year so far has had its lows and highs. I finished university but wasn't able to say goodbye to my friends or Cheltenham in the way I wanted. My nan unfortunately passed away. I started a new job and moved out. My creative flow sort of disappeared. It's draining working full time but I think not being creative has been mentally draining in itself. Not having a creative outlook. So I thought I'd pick this little old thing back up and simply say:

Hi, how are you all doing?

I don't know about you but I'm finding Lockdown 2.0 much harder than the first. 

During the first lockdown I had a dissertation to focus on so found being creative much easier. Now I'm an NHS worker, which I'm super proud of, but I get so tired come the weekends I don't want to do anything. But I miss it. Making things. Finding new things to do. So I just tidied my little flat (which is more of a room but I will have a blog coming soon on it) and thought it's time to jump back in the deep end.

We're all scared. We're all a little stumped this year but this Christmas is gonna be a good one. It was my nans favourite time of year and no covid would have stopped her making it special. So let's make it special together. Let's put up our decorations. Let's take the time to appreciate all the people that are still with us this year. And maybe, just maybe, the end of this year can feel a little more hopeful that how it started.

So greetings blog. I missed you. Let's try this writing lark again! 

Comments