My 10 Favourite Disney Films

So the world has gone mad. I'm not going to sit here and talk about it as I feel we all know the seriousness of what's happening and I want my blog to be a positive escape. With that being said we are spending a lot of time inside right now and with the release of Disney+ I thought I'd share (in no particular order) my top favourite classic Disney films.

1) Sleeping Beauty 

Aurora is my favourite princess and this film is just visually stunning. It had a lovely array of colours and essence of medieval culture and the music has that lovely classic Disney vibe to it as well.

2) Beauty and the Beast 

This will always be one of the best Disney films in my eyes. The music, the visuals and the characters are all just perfect.

3) 101 Dalmatians 

My obsession with dalmatians spawned from this film. It's just so cute and fun and is very underrated.

4) Tangled 

By far one of my favourites I have watched it so many times and I always cry at the lantern scene.

5) The Princess and the Frog 

We don't talk about this film enough but it's fantastic. Not just because it has a princess of colour but it's such a good story and concept and the music is so much fun.

6) The Sword in the Stone 

This is one that I have nostalgic feelings attached to I just love it. I am fascinated by King Arthur legends and while this isn't my favourite version of the King Arthur tale it's still close to my heart.

7) The Little Mermaid 

Let's face we all wanted to be a mermaid because of this film. Such a classic.

8) Aladdin 

This film is also a great classic from that Disney era and Robin Williams MADE this film.

9) The Jungle Book 

This is another nostalgic one that I remember watching on the living room floor of my Nan's house. Whenever the music plays I always get a little emotional from the sentimentality of it.

10) Moana 

This film was beyond anything I could have ever wanted. I got to hear about a culture I didn't know about, it had incredible music, a fantastic story and a hella cute pig.



What are some of your favourite Disney films? Do you agree with mine? Let me know in the comments!


EDIT: I realised last night that I forgot Tarzan in this list so would like to add this down here because it's an incredible film and has one of the best soundtracks in ANY Disney film.

Comments