My 2019 Goals - Results

It's the end of January and some of us are still healing from 2019. But another year over means another year round up of the goals I completed from my list at the start of 2019.

2) Write 10 Blog Posts 

Well hey there blog how you doin? While I still need to be better at setting up a schedule for writing my blogs just putting more content out there is a great thing! Yay me.

3) Watch 60 Films I Haven't Watched Before 

I love doing challenges like this because it pushes me to watch new films rather than just re-watching the Narnia films on repeat. I even made a blog about my top favourites and least favourites so go check that out if you're curious!

4) Go to the Theatre 

I got to see 'The Girl on the Train' at the Everyman Theatre in Cheltenham and it was brilliant. I used to go to the theatre a lot when I was younger to see musicals but it's nice sometimes to change it up and see a play. It was gripping and had me at the edge of my seat...and that's not just because I was at the very top at the back and the seats were very small...

6) Finish 2nd Year of University 

She did it! Made it to third year. Wasn't easy but ya girl did it and with pretty good grades I might add.


Okay so I only managed 4/10 goals in 2019 but you know what? It's okay. So much more happened in 2019 that I'm proud of. I went on a University trip and had an amazing time and met so many new friends. I met my boyfriend who I adore and makes me very happy. My dad and step mum finally got married! I was published for the first time in my University anthology. And it was the start of my self love journey too! Yes, 2019 was hard but it had such amazing moments too. It's so easy to look at what we didn't accomplish but let's look at what we did accomplish! Cherish the good things that came out of your year because the 1st of January is just another day just try and live each day the best you can!

Comments