Goals for 2019

It's the New Year so that means new goals! I managed 7/10 last year so let's see if I can top that this year! I have followed on with some of the goals from before but upping the numbers to challenge myself further. More than anything I wanted to call this year 'Twenty-Kind-Teen'. This means being kinder to my body and my mind. Taking more time for my health and keeping people in my life that bring out the best in me rather than the worst. Although that, in itself, isn't a set goal it is a theme for the year and for all years to come.

But here are my actual goals for the year!

Goals for 2019


1) Read 8 Books
2) Write 10 blog posts
3) Watch 60 Films I Haven't Watched Before
4) Go to the Theatre
5) Go to Brighton
6) Finish 2nd year of Uni
7) Write 3 Chapters of my own Book
8) Take up Singing Again
9) Plan a Trip/Holiday
10) Visit somewhere Historical


I much prefer setting goals than resolutions each year. As I've said before on my blog, there is a sense of fun in challenges and although I do have some different personal goals they still all help to make me try new things or work harder towards things. At the end of the day I spent a lot of 2018 putting pressure on myself and I think as a society everyone does. This year I want to focus on Happiness. Where it comes from in me and how best to maintain it. I'm not ever suggesting I'm going to be happy all the time but I will try to maintain a sense of calm.

Come on 2019 I'm ready to kick your ass!

Comments