KIKO MILANO Haul

I have practically worshiped this brand since the moment I came across their store in Brighton a few years back. I now can't walk past one without there being a magnetic pull trying to yank me through it's doors. Aside from the fact all the products I have tried are amazing they were also at an insanely good price. Unlike other cheaper products I've tried in the past, these work so well and are more than worth their price. So recently I spent...a bit *cough* a lot *cough*...of money in the store but I was able to get so much for my money and get some brand new products I think my bank account will get over it...eventually...

Skin

Skin Trainer CC Blur

I use this as a primer and the idea behind it is that it alters the colouration in your face to help even out your skin tone. I have rather red cheeks so I was intrigued when the shop assistant was speaking to me about it. After putting it on I was astounded by just how soft and lovely it felt to put on my face and it genuinely does even out my skin tone. It obviously doesn't completely cover up all my marks and redness (that's not what it's for) but I could notice my skin had become a more even canvas to begin to put my makeup on (plus it smells damn fabulous). With wearing it as a primer recently I've noticed it doesn't make my makeup feel caked on which is one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to primers and it does help my makeup stay on for a long time.

(picture above is to show what it looks like when it comes out the tube this is obviously not rubbed in)

Shade - 01 Light (because my skin likes to continue to give the illusion I am a vampire)

It's usually £19.90, currently £13.90 in the sale

Setting Spray

Makeup Fixer 

I wanted to be a bit more adventurous about trying new products so I thought I'd start with something simple and try a new setting spray. When speaking with the sales lady it is the only setting spray that the brand sell but it's brilliant. It evaporates in the air so has more of a aerosol effect and gives a matte finish on the skin, which is my favourite kind of finish. It doesn't sit heavy on top of my makeup and helps keep it nicely in place without going dewing or cracking. 


Usually £7.90, currently £6.30 in their sale. 

Eyes

Bright Duo Baked Eyeshadow

This is a two in one and both compliment each other so well. Personally I think if you were trying to pack light for holiday (for example) it's perfect because you really could use just these two shadows together or on their own. One is a slight shimmery greyish colour while the other is a gorgeous soft pink glitter and the glitter is so vibrant and stunning.


Colour - 03 Pearly Sand - Satin Taupe

Usually £8.90, currently £6.20 in their current sale

Cream Crush Lasting Colour Eyeshadows

These have to be one of my favourite products out of all of them (and maybe all time). I genuinely was stunned when I tested these in the shop. I'd never tried cream shadows before so I wasn't sure what to expect but they stay on so well and are actually rather easy to blend. The glitter *takes a moment to compose herself* is one of the greatest things on this planet and is so bright and pigmented and a little goes such a long way. I've never been so obsessed with glitter before, not to mention they're very soft and creamy to touch.


Colours bottom to top - 05 (glitter) and 04 (matte)

Usually £6.90, currently £4.80 in their current sale

Smart Colour Eyeshadows

These are perfect little colours and the reddish colour is insane and not my usual colour choice but I'm trying to be more adventurous with colours I haven't used before. All very good and all very nice to blend and at very good prices.



Colours from the bottom of my arm to top: 07, 11, 12 and 14

Usually £2.50, currently £1.75 in their current sale

High Pigment Wet and Dry Eyeshadow

I have been after a bold, shimmery, gold eyeshadow for a while and the moment I tested it I had to have it. Soft to the touch and blindingly pigmented. Superb. That's I can say.



Colour- 18

Usually £6.90, currently £4.80 in their current sale

Lipstick

Velvet Passion Matte Lipstick

I always love Kiko lipsticks as they're very soft on the lips and stay on rather well. When I put it on my lips I realised it was a lot pinker than I had realised but I now mix it with another shade of lipstick I have and it's perfect.



Colour- 303

£6.90


I hope this little haul has inspired you in some way to check out the brand. I apologise if any of the pictures don't do the shades justice but I beg you if you pass one of their stores please try out their products yourself. And if you have any questions all the staff are lovely and very helpful so never be afraid to ask. Oh, and get a basket...you'll need one...or two...maybe five...that might just be me though...

Comments