Becoming a Disney Princess/Prince Tag

This tag isn't your usual tag, oh no. This isn't where you answer questions about already existing Princesses or Princes, these questions are designed to ask you as if you yourself were a Disney Prince/Princess. Now, as far as I am aware this tag doesn't already exist (if it does I am truly sorry but I thought I was having a moment of genius and I promise I haven't stolen it).
So, without further ado, here is the 'Becoming a Disney Princess/Prince Tag' along with my own answers to the questions.

1) What colour dress/outfit would you wear?

Forest green. It's my favourite colour anyway and I feel my main gown at the end of the film would be that colour.

2) What animal would be your sidekick?

I'd love mine to be a badger but not a sweet one like Trufflehunter from 'Narnia: Prince Caspian', this badger would be the grumpiest little creature you've ever met and despises being called 'cute'! He generally woddles behind me exclaiming how much of an idiot I have been or that he is getting far too old to be running around the place and he'd much rather be home.

3) Who would voice your animal sidekick?

David Tennant. The badger has to be Scottish, come on and (not meaning to stereotype but...) an angry, cranky, Scottish badger would be marvellous! Another key reason is David Tennant is my favourite actor so the whole thing would just please me greatly.

4) What is your weapon of choice?

I think I'd like to have a magical power as my weapon as opposed to a sword or a magical flute, for example. I've always wanted to have telekinesis so I think that would be fun to have and, come to think of it, handy as well! Badger side kick in danger but can't reach him? Move him out of the way with your mind. Perfect!

5) Who would play your Disney Prince/Princess? (pick whichever gender you are attracted to!)

Jensen Ackles. The true love of my life is Dean Winchester so if my Prince could be relatively like him that would be brilliant (and before the people of Tumblr suddenly appear, yes, I'm aware Dean Winchester is already considered a Disney Princess - that is not a typo-). However, if Mr. Ackles was unavailable for the part then Mr Tom Hiddleston would be a very close second for the role.

6) Who would play your Disney villain?

I would love nothing more than Eva Green to play my Disney villain. She can play such wonderfully dark, creepy and complex characters (her portrayal of Vanessa in 'Penny Dreadful' was captivating) so it would be incredible to see her portray a true evil Disney Villain.

7) Would you have siblings? How many? Who would play them?

I am the middle child of three anyway and both mine are brothers so I'd still have that I think. Now, my older brother is 9 years older than me but is shorter than me therefore I think Martin Freeman would have to play my eldest brother. Although my older brother is laid back in real life I'd like my Disney older brother to be cranky and snippy, which Martin Freeman plays so well. My younger brother I'd like to be played by Thomas Brodie-Sangster, who would tower over the older brother (like my 15 year old brother actually does!).

8) Who would play your wise character? (like Rafiki for example)

I strangely like the idea of Miranda Hart playing my wise character. I think because when people hear the characters name they picture an old, crone like witch who will talk in riddles when in actual fact she's a bubbly, lovely, younger lady. It would be so funny and really unexpected.

9) Where would you live? (castle, cottage, cave, etc.)

I feel I'd want to be an actual princess so I'd like to live in a castle but one more like the Camelot castle in 'Merlin', medieval and simple not pink and pretty.

10) A magical symbol? (i.e. an apple, a spinning wheel, a golden flower etc.)

I'm fascinated by King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table so I'd like my main symbol to be a sword of some kind.


I'm going to tag some people to actually answer these questions because I really want to hear their answers as I know they're big Disney fanatics like myself! If anyone else out there would like to do the quiz go ahead and let me know your answers!

And they lived happily ever blogging...THE END

Comments