Welcome!

Hello there!

Welcome to my blog 'Words of Wallis and Other Tales'. This is a re-launch of my blog with a fancy new look!
This blog will be a mix of a lot of different things: make-up reviews, my recent favourites, my thoughts on new films and books I've read as well as tips on places I've travelled and life itself.
A summary of me in 5 points:
1) I make a lot of puns and I regret nothing about that (even this blog name is a pun in itself).
2) I'm a huge TV and Film nerd and am unashamed to say my love for Disney is eternal and my knowledge of the latter is varied and infinite.
3) Although the make-up world is relatively new to me and I don't consider myself an expert I love make-up and the community it creates and will impart my minimum wisdom unto you all.
4) I'm an aspiring writer and have written a novel which I am currently redrafting and I'm teaching myself Forensic Psychology so I can write a crime novel.
5) I'm not an expert on any of the subjects I talk about but I will always be honest from the knowledge I do.

So sit back, relax with a cup of tea (or coffee...or juice...there is no specific drink but I'm British and I like my tea), play Disney music in the background with a scented candle on the go (Warning: I will probably talk about candles quite a bit...I have somewhat of an obsession...) and listen to my 'Words of Wallis' (you get the pun now don't you...*bows*)

Lauren Wallis

(Here is a picture of the person that is going to spout nonsense on this blog!)

Comments